|The domain ymarton.com exist since 18-12-2001
I, Yudi (Yehuda) Marton, am one of the first Israeli computer artist (since 1982) and I have worked at Intel Israel (74) Design Center for more then 30 years (since 1977), and today, after retiring, after becoming the most veteran employee of Intel in Israel, from my job as a senior CAD engineer, I have become a formal artist after many years dealing with arts only as a hobby.
I have staged several exhibitions of my computer art in Israel, in the USA, at Hearst Gallery, about 15 year ago, in a worldwide competition of computerized art, at which I have won the third prize, and in Slovakia/Bratislava at a worldwide multimedia convention, about 10 years ago, to which I was sent as a delegate by Intel Israel.
Since 2007 I have staged 3 private drawing exhibition, and 23 group exhibitions, mainly of copper etching prints and pen drawings.
Begining of 2011 I have returned to Intel Israel as independent software consultant for 2 days a week...
My art is a humorous cubistic grotesque. Its lines and textures are sophisticated, complex and contrasting.
My art springs from the freedom and intuitiveness of my mind although it is influenced by Mexican and Spanish approaches. During the years, I have applied my abilities in many art media - wood, clay and soft stone sculptors, oil and acrylic painting, illustrations and generated computerized art.
Since 2007 I have started experimenting with illustrations
, using Montblanc ballpoint pens
, which I recently found as the best way of expressing my art vision, also I’m generating prints using "Copper Etching" printout
I’m dealing also with industry soft stone - creating reliefs and big sculpters, I call this kind of art - "stone drawing" as I’m expressing myself with the sculptor the same as working with the pen on the paper...
Many thanks to Neta and Ilan from the "Berger-sisters" for the excellent buildup of my new web site !
• 2009 Multiple Media Delight, Zaritzky Artist House, Tel-Aviv
• 2008-2009 The Pen Period, Galerina, Bat-Shlomo and at Pinski House, Haifa
• 2000-2003 "Plastic" held 10 exhibitions of HiResulotion computerized art at Haifa
• 1985 First computerized art at Israel – Tel Aviv & Haifa
• 2008 Local Scratches 2008, Jerusalem House of Quality, Jerusalem
• 2008 Pozitive Negative, Galerina, Bat-Shlomo
• 2008 Art Print Exhibition, New Name, Zaritzky Artist House,Tel-Aviv
• 2008 Le Liver des Artistes, La Gazette des Arts, Asia House Tel-Aviv
• 1995 Worldwide multimedia convension at Bratislava/Slovakia
• 1989 Worldwide computer art competion at Hearst Gallery New York – Won Third Price !